Range & Camping Information
- No shooting, trapping or harming wild life on the range
- No guns allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No bicycles, motorcycles or vehicles are allowed on the range
- ABSOLUTELY NO broad heads are allowed on the range (except at the broad head pit)
- No glass on the range
- Slingshots are not permitted on the range
- Dogs must be tied or leashed at all times
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Good shooting practices are required at all times
- Please be sure all trash ends up in the designated receptacles. Please do not leave trash on the range.
- NO OPEN FIRES, NO CHARCOAL FIRES ARE PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Butane and propane fires are allowed when permitted.
The Las Vegas Archers Range is located at:
Forrest Road 989, Las Vegas, NV 89161
The range is just off of Highway 160 just outside of Las Vegas on your way to Pahrump. We are at the summit at Mountain Springs on the south side of the road behind a big silver gate.
Camping and RV hook ups are permitted in designated areas on the range. All camping locations are first come-first serve. No reservations are taken. Donations for use of the camping facilities are request. No dumping facilities are available for RV's/trailers. There are power hookups available. RV's & Trailers are NOT to be left for longer than 7 days on the range.
Our range features a number of facilities from our club house which has a full kitchen. Restroom facilities centrally located along with port-of-potties located throughout the range. A target barn is available for target storage as well.
The club's range consists of 5 shooting ranges. A practice range up to 80 yards, a 3D target range, 56 NFAA field and hunter targets, 20 animal targets on an unmarked range, and a broad head sight-in pit.