Range & Camping Information
- No shooting, trapping, fishing or harming wild life on the range.
- We are obliged to follow the stipulations of our Operating Plan with the Forest Service
- No guns allowed.
- No smoking allowed on range.
- No bicycles, motorcycles or vehicles are allowed on the range
- ABSOLUTELY NO broad heads are to be shot at the 3-D targets or bales they cause extensive damage to the targets.
- Use broadhead pit, west of the practice range, to sight-in your broadheads.
- Crossbows are allowed on practice range only and shooter must provide their own bale or backstop. The short bolts can bury into the bales to the point where they may not be recoverable. Do not use on the 3-D range the vanes cut the targets when passing through.
- No glass on the range
- Slingshots are not permitted on the range
- Unruly dogs must be tied or leashed. Please be a responsible pet owner.
- Small Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Good shooting practices are required at all times including Sky Drawing (drawing your bow where during the act of drawing the arrow is at a greater angle than would be safe if the arrow is released).
- Please take your trash the range has no trash service. Please do not leave trash on the range and remove any that may have been disbursed.
- NO OPEN FIRES, NO CHARCOAL FIRES ARE PERMITTED DURING FIRE WATCH CIRCUMSTANCES! YOU WILL BE HELD RESPOSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING SAFE FIRE REGULATIONS 10 GALLONS OF WATER IN CONTAINERS AND A SHOVEL DEDICATED FOR FIRE SUPPRESSION WILL BE ON HAND FIRES AND CHARCOLE WHEN PERMITTED BY FOREST SERVICE REGULATIONS ONLY IN THE AREA OF THE CLUB HOUSE AND PARKING AREAS 15 FEET FROM ANY COMBUSTABLE MATERIAL.
- Butane and propane fires are allowed when permitted.
The Las Vegas Archers Range is located at:
Forrest Road 989, Las Vegas, NV 89161
The range is just off of Highway 160 just outside of Las Vegas on your way to Pahrump. We are at the summit at Mountain Springs on the south side of the road behind a big silver gate.
Camping and RV hook ups are permitted in designated areas on the range. All camping locations are first come-first serve. No reservations are taken. Donations for use of the camping facilities are request. No dumping facilities are available for RV's/trailers. There are power hookups available. RV's & Trailers are NOT to be left on the range for storage. Name and emergency contact information must be displayed. all RV's must be moved to clear parking lot during the first two weeks of October as the parking lot is used for a tournament.
Our range features a number of facilities from our club house which has a full kitchen. Restroom facilities centrally located along with port-of-potties located throughout the range. A target barn is used for target storage as well.
The club's range consists of 5 shooting ranges. A practice range up to 80 yards, a 3D target range, 56 NFAA field and hunter targets, 20 animal targets on an unmarked range, and a broad head sight-in pit.